Thursday 9 June 2011

Fastrack Flashback


(I wrote this one back in 2009...dedicated to my friends and our friendship)


The fan above me
is blowing fast..
& i hope our friendship
4eva lasts..
Yeah, i know
This world is huge & vast..
But you are that special friend
Whom I'll never wanna cast.. :)

Whenever I close my eyes,
I remember that phase..
We were lil' kids
Running hither-thither in haste.. ;)
2 lil' brats,
Sharing same tastes..
Our friendship has been always
Pure and chaste.. :)

You remember that time..?..
We thought we were hunks.. :D
& always cheated in exams
So that we don't flunk..
When school got boring
We used to bunk.. :P
Always rode to the Tones
Without any bump.. ;)


Our first day at college
Well.. that was a terrible day.. :(
We were ragged mercilessly
Those bloody assholes were gay.. :X
Our girlfriends always dumpd us :(
Though we often took them on dates.. :X
Well that's another thing
That always they had to pay.. :P


Whenever I close my eyes
I remembr that phase..
We were lil' kids
Running hither-thither in haste.. :)
& the fan above me
is still blowing fast..
& now I know our friendship
Will 4eva last..!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment