Thursday 9 June 2011

The One


[ Wrote this one just for fun :) ]

[me]:
My favourite rapper....EMINEM...
Girl on my b'day gift me a gem..
And i want its colour to be brick red..
After x and y comes the letter zed..
If you have more money...
Then about the gem worry not...
Plz baby plz
Gift me that yacht...!!
What??YOU Mean..
About it you'll seriously think!!
Ohh den you know what girl..
You looking beautiful in pink!!
Ya trust me baby..
You are everything i ever wanted..
Doesn't matter you are rich and by me
Money is always wanted..!!

I always knew girl
You are the one for me!!
Yeah i love you too &
Tonight's dinner is on me!!


[girl]:
Oh baby baby,
How much do you care..
I know
We are the world's most lovely pair
We are the romeo and juliet
Of that song by swift
I'll never let your image
From my heart ever shift!!

How wrong was dad, he said
You only wanted my money!!
But i knew he is lying
And you are the world's sweetest honey!!


[me]:
(cough)(cough)(cough)...AHEM
Yeah about me you are right baby
How could your dad even
Think that of me!!
I always knew girl
You are the one for me!!
Yeah i love you too &
Tonight's dinner is on me!!
_____________________

Now am in my yacht..
Traveling in this sea..
My (rich) wife is dead..
They found poison in her tea!!
But am still happy, as
Living for the moment is the present notion!
((well actually, I have inherited
her empire's entire portion!!)
I always knew girl
You are d one for me!!

[girl#2]:
Honey tuna is in dinner,
Accompanying me??!!  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment